welcome to our wolf pack


^^Once upon a time Alyssa and Kacie went to the fun concert together and had...well...FUN.^^

Sometimes when things get sticky the universe hands you exactly what you need exactly when you need it.

Or exactly WHO you need.



As you know from my last post I've been doing some down and dirty soul searching/finding myself/digging through emotional junk.

Then I found someone who was going through some of the SAME things at the SAME time.

Before now Sage and I have been hanging out as quite the power duo. Honestly that little terror was pretty much my only friend. Pretty motherboy of us, but we were a team. Us against the world. Mom and baby traipsing around the country over the summer... because if I stayed in one place for too long I might be forced to stop and think about how overwhelmingly unhappy I was deep down.


Now we have Kacie to add to our wolfpack and holy cannoli am I happy about it.

Having friends as an adult is something else that I've been trying to figure out. Most single adults aren't up for hanging out with the human wrecking ball that is Sage Jensen. This is understandable. Having a toddler is exhausting, I know it better than anyone else. And married adults have their own husbands and mini human wrecking balls to hang out with.

..enter Kacie stage left.

Kacie and I work together and gym together. We Zumba 'til the cows come home with all the post-menopausal women at the gym and don't give no cares. She's weird and I'm weird and we are helping each other through some hard times.

I won't go into Kacie's soul searching because it's not my story to tell, but she needs me and I need her and together we are going to be okay.

Until then we will cry and laugh and dance in Trader Joe's and buy new dresses and check out cute boys and talk about life and eat frozen yogurt for breakfast.




I am blessed to have great people in my life.

Thanks universe, I owe you big time for this one.

Comments

Popular Posts