currently obsessed with: tights, fingerless gloves, infinity scarves

While shopping in SF over the weekend I found myself drawn to accessories more than clothes. Dressing rooms are already one of my least favorite places in the world, and after having a baby 4 months ago I find myself heading toward the accessory department instead of anywhere near a dressing room. Accessories always fit!

I'm in love with fingerless gloves and infinity scarves right now. I bought two pairs on my trip, a mint green pair from Urban Outfitters that I am wearing in this picture:

and a pair of dusty pink gloves from Forever 21. Love the bows!


I also bought this infinity scarf from Forever 21:


I couldn't help myself when I saw these mustard yellow tights at Forever 21! I've already blogged about my obsession with mustard yellow for fall here.


I'm loving pastels for fall, especially mint green and dusty rose. They look great next to the traditional fall colors (browns and grays) and they add a little fun to an outfit without overdoing it.

What are some of your favorite fall trends??xo

Comments

Popular Posts