currently obsessed with: mustard yellow

I love it. I love it I love it I love it.

Mustard yellow is my current obsession. I love it for fall. I love it for summer, spring and winter too...but it just makes the most sense in the fall. It has such a vintage 70s feel and is classic without being boring.









When wearing or decorating with mustard, it's important that it is paired with neutrals. A color as bold as yellow should never have to compete with anything else in the look. It should pop against a neutral background. Keeping things cohesive is key. One element of a look should never fight with another. My favorite color combination right now is mustard and gray, but I also love mustard with navy, cream, or tan. If you're not sure you're ready for something mustard, add a mustard purse to an outfit or a mustard headwrap! Accessories are my favorite place to add color and whimsy to a look. Have fun! Life's too short to not wear some color.xo

Comments

  1. That is a pretty color!

    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts