places i love: comma coffee



I posted earlier about our snowy date day that we had over the weekend, but haven't had a chance to share all of my pictures! We went to Comma Coffee in Carson to get some warm drinks on a chilly day. This is one of my favorite places to sit and chat. The coffee shop is broken up into several little intimate sitting areas with whimsical touches such as old trunks for coffee tables and mismatched furniture. Sage couldn't believe how much there was to see! I couldn't get him to smile at the camera because he was busy taking in all of the surroundings. Until he finally noticed me and posed for the camera. I've created a monster! He's such a little ham! We sat and enjoyed each other's company and warmed up before we braved the snow again. I think now that I'm going to be teaching full time after this week, Comma Coffee will be the perfect place to sit and plan my lessons. I'll definitely be a frequent here, and with so many things on the walls Sage will have plenty to look at to keep himself behaved while I plan. Love!




When we got home I saw that the neighbor kids had made little snowmen in their yard and I had to take a picture. So cute!xo

Comments

Popular Posts