Monday, November 5, 2012

a new job, a new beginning!



I have been keeping my interview process quiet, but after today it's official! I was hired on as the newest math teacher at Eagle Valley Middle School. I will be teaching 7th and 8th grade math. So exciting! My first day is a week from Thursday. Can't wait to finally do what I went to school for. I love my store and the kids there, and I know that they will do just fine without me. I want to be an example to them to always be setting bigger goals for themselves and striving to reach those goals.

I am also excited beyond words for a consistent work schedule. My evenings and weekends will be free to spend with my little Sage. I cannot express how excited/thankful/blessed/happy I am! On to the next chapter of this adventure we call life!xo