Wednesday, March 12, 2014

wednesday!


Happy Wednesday from this baby and his wild and unmanageable hair (regardless of the 15 or so haircuts that he's had in his short life). Thick hair that grows like a weed with cowlicks all through it. Last week he was Olivia Newton John and this week he is the singer from Sum 41. (hahaha)

oh and on that note:
 

Then there's me with a shirt that looks like it says "F-U" but really is a shirt I bought at the FUN concert and isn't actually inappropriate when a baby head isn't covering the N.

I love this picture. I love how wild he looks. I love that wild hair and that smile.

Now I need to start packing for our trip to Utah this weekend.
Am I the only one that waits to start packing or thinking about laundry until 8 the night before we leave for a trip? I can't be. Procrastination station over here.

Happy Wednesday!