wednesday!


Happy Wednesday from this baby and his wild and unmanageable hair (regardless of the 15 or so haircuts that he's had in his short life). Thick hair that grows like a weed with cowlicks all through it. Last week he was Olivia Newton John and this week he is the singer from Sum 41. (hahaha)

oh and on that note:
 

Then there's me with a shirt that looks like it says "F-U" but really is a shirt I bought at the FUN concert and isn't actually inappropriate when a baby head isn't covering the N.

I love this picture. I love how wild he looks. I love that wild hair and that smile.

Now I need to start packing for our trip to Utah this weekend.
Am I the only one that waits to start packing or thinking about laundry until 8 the night before we leave for a trip? I can't be. Procrastination station over here.

Happy Wednesday!

Comments

Popular Posts