march book club


Well, here goes nothin'. 

Last night I threw out the idea  of an online book club on Facebook and I couldn't believe how awesome the response was. So I said to myself, "ladyface, this is happening and now you have the responsibility of picking a book actually worth reading." 


So without further ado, the first title is Where'd You Go, Bernadette
The author used to write for Arrested Development. If that isn't enough to go download it to your Kindle immediately, then I sure as heck don't know what is. Or go buy it at an actual bookstore.. if real paper and print books are your thing (I get it...I mean, that smell!). 

So on the last day of March we'll meet back here and discuss. 


Ready.... break! 

Oh! And I decided to hold the book club here because not everyone who showed interest is on Facebook (if you were wondering how the heck you ended up here..haha). 








Comments

Popular Posts