currently



Watching: I really haven't been watching anything consistently lately! With Haydn and Sean visiting and Colin in town there isn't much time for tv, and I'm okay with that! We've been watching a lot of movies (mostly Christmas movies) and last night I actually went to a movie in the THEATER *gasp* for the first time since Sage was born. Haydn, Sean, Kylie, Andrew, Colin and I all went to see Les Miserablestogether while my mom and dad watched the baby. It was amazing! Colin didn't love it (or even like it) but he was a good sport about it. Right now Sage and I are watching Up because someone doesn't think they should be sleeping at 12am.

Listening to: I have been listening to the Regina Spector station on Pandora and it is so good. When I need something more mellow to fall asleep I switch to Lana Del Rey.

Planning: I'm planning a trip for Colin, Sage and myself. I don't want to say too much because it's a surprise, but it will be coming up fairly soon so expect details and pictures! The trip is my late Christmas present to Colin. I originally had another trip planned but due to a certain NHL lockout I am having to think on my feet for another destination!

Thinking about: Today is my parent's 27th wedding anniversary and I'm amazed at their love and long lasting relationship. They are definitely an example of love for me and my sisters and I can't imagine not having that constant model of a strong relationship. So many people these days don't and I am so blessed in that way.

Looking forward to: this winter break! I go back to school a week from next Monday and it still seems unreal that I have this kind of time off from work to spend with my munchkin. This teaching job is trying to say the least, seems impossible at times, but is worth it for these 17 days devoted completely to family. I have some grading and lesson planning to catch up on, but this way I can do those things In sweats while watching a movie. Not a bad trade!

Reading: I just downloaded a book called 600 Hours of Edward that my mom recommended. I'll let you know how it is, but if she says it's good that usually means it is!

Making me happy: family. I love having everyone home. There is always something going on, and even when there's not its nice to have someone to sit and talk with or watch a movie with. And Sage is growing so fast. He makes me so happy and proud to be his mom, and just when I think he can't get any cuter or I can't love him any more he surprises me. Now I have a Disney movie about a house and some balloons to get back to.

xo



Comments

Popular Posts