I've made it to the latter part of my twenties. I'm finally at an age where people are starting to take me seriously. I finally have some life experience.
And, because my appearance tricks people into thinking that I've just entered my twenties, the age on my birth certificate has always seemed to hold a pretty significant amount of weight.
"But you'll love that you look so young when you're in your 40s!"
Says the lady at the grocery store after she cards me to buy spray paint.
I know that twenty-seven is going to be a good one. A fantastic year. I can just feel it in my bones.
Kicking off this 27th year on earth with a list of 27 things that I want to accomplish before the year is up. Let's do this!
1. make gluten free donuts
2. prepare a full meal and host a dinner party
3. learn to take completely manual photos on my DSLR camera
4. clean out my closets. simplify and donate.
5. sew a dress
6. fly a kite
7. visit a faraway friend
8. travel to see a favorite band
9. ride in a hot air balloon
10. learn to fish
11. write a short story
12. make a blog video
13. go sledding
14. teach myself a new song on the piano
15. learn to weave
16. cut down my own Christmas tree
17. go camping
18. take a road trip
19. watch a drive-in movie
20. see a play
22. go whale-watching
23. make my own soap
24. pick apples
25. ice skate
26. make homemade spring rolls and sushi
27. finish a corn maze