26/52 and 27/52

You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this. 
― Henry David Thoreau


A two-for-one special for you this week.

For Pete's sake. Maybe I'll be back in the groove of posting consistently sometime soon. But maybe I won't. It's been nice to just leave my phone places and not worry about when I'll be on the internet next. It's been nice to delete the Facebook app off of my phone. It's been nice to just step back and unplug a little bit.

So pardon the silence.
But Sage and I are making some memories that we might just keep to ourselves.


27/52

A tire swing on the 4th of July and a little boy who is too brave for his own good.


26/52

We're getting pretty good at being lake bums. Practice makes perfect, so they say.
If you need us between now and the first day of school, odds are you'll find us at Tahoe.




a portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2014

More information on the 52 project here.

Comments

Popular Posts