checking in


Making: plans to see people I don't see often enough.
Cooking: no cooking here.
Drinking: caffeine in various forms.
Reading: at least three books at a time.
Wanting: more hours in the day. 
Looking: for inspiration.
Playing: audiobooks instead of music in the car.
Wishing: I could see the future. Then immediately being thankful that I can't.
Enjoying: simplifying.
Waiting: as patiently as I can.
Liking: these fleeting summer/fall evenings.
Wondering: how time can move so fast when it's supposedly constant.
Loving: Legos... because I don't have much of a choice in the matter around here.
Hoping: that time doesn't speed up any more.
Marveling: at the insight tiny minds can give into big things.
Needing: a housekeeper.
Smelling: lemongrass.
Wearing: dresses.
Following: travel instagram accounts and living vicariously.
Noticing: small and magnificent things that too often go unnoticed.
Knowing: that everything happens for a reason and things work out as they should.
Thinking: too much sometimes.
Feeling: overwhelmed.
Bookmarking: inspiring quotes and photography.
Opening: a wedding invitation that made my heart so happy.
Laughing: as much as possible.
Going: and going and going and going.


and thank you Sydney for the list I used to make this post happen.

Comments

Popular Posts