currently


I be tossin’, enforcin’, my style is awesome.
-Wu Tang Clan

Watching:
New season of Rachel Zoe Project started last week!
*Oh. Em. Gee. I just died.*
I've also been watching the DVDs of Heroes. I'm on season 3 now, it's my wind-down-after-baby-goes-to-bed-pour-me-a-cup-of-hot-cocoa-me-time thing.

Listening to:


Planning:
Summer plans are still in the works.  There is obviously the trip to Idaho that happens every summer, then the mini vacations to San Francisco. But then there are the maybe vacations. Like maybe I will do anything in my power to figure out how to get to Louisiana to see a very special someone. But maybe I'm a little nervous to fly across the country on my own with a little nugget. Summer is my oyster. I'll have time over the summer to come in and organize and decorate and make my classroom a suitable home-away-from-home. Expect pictures and lots of chevron.

Looking forward to:
The 28th of this month we are going to visit Haydn and Sean in Utah. It's going to be so fun! I love going to Utah. I can't wait to see them. It's a perfect way to kick of Spring Break.
 
Reading:
I'm working my way through The Decendants right now. So far its great!
 
Making me happy:
My apartment is still coming together. The final boxes are getting unpacked. The smell of cigarettes and cats from the people who lived there before me is almost gone (ick) after hours of diffusing and running air purifiers and leaving windows open in the middle of winter. Now I'm planning color stories and all sorts of projects for around the house. I can't wait until it's finally put together and everything is as it should be!

Comments

  1. those little glasses are to cute!!

    xo!
    alyciamealy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like to think he's got pretty good style;)
      -A

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts