currently



happy happy happy
Watching:
I've been catching up on Nashville and really getting into this season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I also love the spinoff Vanderpump Rules that plays right after RHBH. I don't know what's so entertaining about beautiful, cranky, hungry models who all work at the same restaurant... but I seriously can't get enough. New guilty pleasure for sure.

Listening to:
Judge me if you want but I really love top 40 music lately. Something about the catchy beats and the lyrics that are easy to sing along with. Makes for good driving/moving/unpacking music. Especially Thrift Shop by Macklemore. A rap about my favorite thing ever? Uh...yes please.

Planning:
I'm planning how I'm going to decorate our new apartment! Sage and I are in the process of moving into a new townhouse. I'm having a lot of fun playing with different ideas and looking through design magazines for inspiration. I can't wait to show off the finished product!

Thinking about:
The fact that Sage is a crawler (what the?) and he has been pulling himself up onto his knees and even pulling himself onto his feet (double what the?) which his pediatrician said is super advanced for a seven-month-old. On one hand I'm happy that he's so advanced, but on the other I'm a little worried for my sanity. He is a bit of a terror now that he's mobile. He is smart as all heck, and when he learned to open the fireplace I knew all bets were off. Time for everything on the low shelves to be moved up!

Looking forward to:
I'm excited to be all the way moved in, the stress of moving is really not my favorite. I'm also ready for this dang cold to pass. Poor Sage is congested and having a hard time breathing. Definitely the cutest mouth breather I've ever met, but want him to be better and back to his happy self.

Reading:
Okay so I'm totally behind on my reading right now. I started reading The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. I've heard a lot of really great things about it, so I can't wait to let you all know what I think about it! Thanks to my wonderful friend Michelle I have plenty of reading material to get me through for awhile... Love her for that (and many many other things).

Making me happy:
I'm really excited to be moving into our new place. I love decorating new spaces and finding things that fit my style. I love having projects, and with the stress from work I now see how important it is to have something I truly enjoy to do after work and on the weekends.

Comments

Popular Posts